- 16 Chicken wings
- 1 Cup (250ml) Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce
- 4 Granny Smith apples, cut into chunks
- 4 Oranges, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp (10g) Parsley, finely chopped
1 Preheat oven to 180°C.
2 Coat the wings with the Nando's PERi-PERi sauce.
3 Place on a baking tray and pop them into the oven.
4 Remove every 10 minutes to coat with another layer of Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce.
5 After 40 minutes remove, garnish with parsley and serve with the salsa.
6 To make the salsa, toss the fruit together with the olive oil and parsley.