- 4 Chicken breasts with skin on, each cut into 3
- 1 Pineapple, peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 Sweet potato, washed and cut into chunks
- 2 Yellow peppers, quartered
- 2 Red peppers, quartered
- Bay leaves, to garnish
- 3 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Cup (250ml) Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce
- ½ Cup (125ml) coconut cream
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Skewer the chicken, pineapple, sweet potato, yellow and red peppers onto a large skewer garnishing each end with a bay leaf.
2 Combine the olive oil, Nando’s PERi-PERi sauce and coconut cream in a mixing bowl. Coat the kebabs with the spicy marinade and place in the oven to roast for 45 minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked and golden brown.